If you’re looking for cheap car keys Scotland, here are a few options you can explore. Not all options are the same so beware and while we understand nobody wants to pay the prices charged by your main dealer, not all cheap car keys are the same so it’s worth rading on as sometimes, cheap car keys are a false economy.
- Local Locksmiths: Look for local locksmiths in your area. They often provide key cutting services at a reasonable cost and while they can provide cheap car keys, they often don’t have the kit required to reprogram modern cars.
- Online Key Cutting Services: There are online services that specialise in cheap car key cutting and may offer competitive prices. However, make sure to check their reviews and reputation before using their services.
- Hardware Stores: Some hardware stores offer key cutting services. It’s worth checking with them to see if they can provide car key cutting as well but they won’t be able to provide cheap car keys for any modern cars due to the programming required.
- Car Dealerships: While dealerships might not always be the cheapest option (hardly ever!), it’s worth checking with them to compare prices, especially if you have a newer car model that requires specialised keys although we recommend you take a look at No 5 in this list, as a dealer is not going to sell a cheap car key.
- Mobile Locksmith Services: This is where KG Key Services come in. We are specialist car, van and truck mobile key cutting locksmiths and cost a fraction of the price your main dealer will charge. There’s a reason they are called main stealers!
Before making a decision, it’s essential to compare prices and services offered by different providers to ensure you’re getting the best deal. Additionally, consider factors such as the quality of the key and any warranties or guarantees offered. Being mobile locksmiths, we pride ourselves on providing cheap but quality car key cutting, programming and replacement in Scotland. so if you’re searching for cheap car keys scotland. Give us a call and compare us to your main dealers prices and we can guarantee, your main dealer won’t come to you!
Our mobile locksmiths have vans packed with the latest key cutting equipment, key reprogramming and diagnostics software and can get your key cut in no time at your house, place of work or even at the shops.