Conditions of use of KG Key Services website.
Your access to and use of KG Key Services – this site – is subject to the following terms and conditions which, by accessing and browsing this site, you accept without any limitation or qualification.
The contents of this site is provided by New McCowans Ltd. Whilst New McCowans Ltd has endeavoured to ensure that all information on this site is correct, the contents of this site are provided to you “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of mechantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. New McCowans Ltd accepts no liability for any statement, inaccuracy or omission on this site. New McCowans Ltd accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages of any kind resulting from the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from this site or for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, downloading of or browsing in this site. All such liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on this site is subject to change and may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. These Conditions of Use may be changed at any time without notice.
* You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
* You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
* You may not use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
* You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
* We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obliged to do so.
* We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
Use of information provided to New McCowans Ltd
All information collected by New McCowans Ltd is stored and handled in accordance with the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998). Personal information collected on this site is used for the sole purpose of processing and responding to your enquiries. All information supplied in our ‘contact us’ or ‘feedback’ forms will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your query or suggestion.
Please note: Posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or other inappropriate material is prohibited.
Ownership of the material you send
All material on this site is copyright © 2007 New McCowans Ltd, except where specifically stated otherwise. Website visitors may read, view, print and download one hard copy of the material for their personal, non-commercial use only.
Website visitors may not copy, distribute, sell, publish, display, transmit, reproduce or decompile any part of the material by any means (electronic or not) or for any purpose include it in any derivative works.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property.
Trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this site belong to New McCowans Ltd. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any licence to use any trademark, service mark of logo displayed on this site without the express written permission of New McCowans Ltd.
This site is controlled and operated by New McCowans Ltd from its head office in the UK. New McCowans Ltd makes no representation that material in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
If for any reason any provision of these Conditions of Use are determined to be void or unenforceable, then to the extent and in the places only where such provision is determined to be void or unenforceable it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions and anything in this site shall be governed by Scottish Law and all matters in connection with them shall be determined by the Scottish Courts.
We try to make the website and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the website or in these Terms:
* THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”; AND USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
* TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES: – DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL) DUE TO:
* STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE;
* CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS;
* VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY VIRUS TRANSMITTED AS A RESULT OF YOUR DOWNLOADING ANY SITE CONTENT;
* LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS; OR
* ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER’S FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
* ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, DEFAMATION RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE SITE;
* ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANYONE USING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT;
* YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS;
* ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Please note, we may change information on this website and/or these terms, at any time without notice. You should regularly review these terms for any changes. By continuing to use the website, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the website we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.